- Abandoned and Little-Known Airfields in Europe: http://www.ronaldv.nl/abandoned/airfields/index.html. This website is organized by country. For the UK: http://www.ronaldv.nl/abandoned/airfields/GB/index.html. The Netherlands: http://www.ronaldv.nl/abandoned/airfields/NL/index.html. Belgium: http://www.ronaldv.nl/abandoned/airfields/BE/index.html. France: http://www.ronaldv.nl/abandoned/airfields/FR/index.html
- Anderson, Capt. Barry (1985). Army Air Forces Stations: A Guide to the Stations Where U.S. Army Air Forces Personnel Served in the United Kingdom During World War II (PDF). Maxwell AFB, AL: Research Division, USAF Historical Research Center.
- Control Towers: http://www.controltowers.co.uk/. Control Towers United States Airfield Listing: http://www.controltowers.co.uk/usaaf%20list.htm
- For a list of 8th Air Force airfields and aerial views of them, go to the 486th Bomb Group website, http://www.486th.org/, and click on “8th Airfields.”
- Mighty 8th Cross-Reference, Index of 8th AF WWII UK Sites: http://mighty8thaf.preller.us/. (Then click on Airfields.)
- USAAF Airfields Tour of England: http://www.toursofexcellence.com/usaafairfields_tour.html
- World War II Allied Aircraft Crashes in the Netherlands & North Sea: https://www.airwar4045.nl/