- Air War in The Netherlands: http://www.luchtoorlog.net/
- RAF Fighter Command Battle of Britain Database Search: http://www.aircrewremembered.com/BattleofBritainDatabaseSearch/.
- Royal Air Force Combat Reports 1939-1945.These records are Royal Air Force combat reports written during the Second World War. They are the official reports which pilots or air gunners filed after they had encountered enemy aircraft on operational flights. The reports cover action seen by the squadrons, wings and groups serving with Fighter Command, Bomber Command, Coastal Command and the Fleet Air Arm. They include Commonwealth, United States Army Air Force and Allied units based in the United Kingdom during the Second World War. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/records/combat-reports-ww2.htm.
- Royal Air Force Operations Record Books, 1939-1945. These are Air Ministry operations record books (ORBs) for squadrons. Most of them date from the Second World War but there are some from the 1920s and 1930s and a few from the First World War. The ORBs, were created to provide a complete record of a unit from the time of its formation. Each book includes an accurate record of operations carried out by the unit. This online collection also includes some operations record books for dominion and Allied Air Force squadrons under British Command. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/help-with-your-research/research-guides/raf-operations-record-books-1939-1945/?utm_campaign=462429_September%202017%20newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=The%20National%20Archives.
- The Yoxford Boys and the Arnhem Affair: The 357th FG in Operation Market Garden: http://www.cebudanderson.com/arnhemaffair.htm
- WWII Allied Air Aces: http://aces.safarikovi.org/