1. Andrews, Allen, Proud Fortress, The Fighting Story of Gibraltar, New York: E.P. Dutton & Co., 1959
2. Benady, Tito, The Royal Navy at Gibraltar, Gibraltar: Gibraltar Book Ltd., 2000.
3. Benady, Tito, The Royal Navy at Gibraltar Since 1900, Liskeard, Cornwall: Maritime Books, 2004. (This is all photos with captions. The other by Benady is primarily text.)
4. Borghese, J. Valerio, Sea Devils, Chicago: Henry Regnery Company, 1954. (About Italian attacks on shipping at Gibraltar.)
5. Bristow, Desmond, A Game of Moles, The Deceptions of an MI6 Officer, London: Little, Brown and Co. (UK), 1993.
6. Finlayson, T.J., The Fortress Came First, Glendon, Northants: Gibraltar Books, Ltd., 1991.
7. Finlayson, T.J., Guided Tour of Gibraltar, Gibraltar: Estoril Ltd., n.d.
8. Jackson, William G.F., The Rock of the Gibraltarians, Gibraltar: Gibraltar Books Ltd., 2001.
9. McLachlan, Donald, Room 39, a Study in Naval Intelligence, New York: Atheneum, 1967. (On British Naval Intelligence.)
10. Porch, Douglas, The Path to Victory, the Mediterranean Theatre in World War II, New York: Farrar, Strauss and Giroux, 2004.
11. Pugh, Marshall, Frogman, Commander Crabb’s Story, New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons, 1956.
12. Ramsey, Winston G., The War in Gibraltar, London: Battle of Britain Prints, 1978.
13. Schofield, William and Carisella, P.J., Frogmen First Battles, Boston: Branden Books, 2005.